A raisin is a dried grape.
Raisins are produced in many regions of the world. They are processed by sun drying and tray drying several different types of grapes. They are small and sweetly flavored with a wrinkled texture. Indian Raisins are available in different size and colors.
They are a rich source of vitamin (A, C, E) and there consumption has been shown to decrease total cholesterol, decrease the systolic blood pressure.
- Colour :Type III, A Major mixture of Green Coloured berries.
- Grade : Grade A
- Size: Standard, Count between 250-350/100g.
- Packing : 5 Kg, 10 Kg, 15 Kg net packed in a non-sealed, folded, poly bag in-turn packed inside a taped corrugated box.
- End Uses: As an Ingredient in Food Industry and Table Consumption.
- Availability: Throughout the year